Clay hollow blocks are an innovation in the construction industry. Produced from clay sourced from de-siting of dead water tanks with only natural additives like coal ash, rice husk and saw dust. This can be used to construct non-load bearing [Horizontally perforated HP] as well as load bearing [Vertically perforated HP] walls .
Strength and ease of usage
- High compressive strength due to the web design
- Easy to chase and chisel for electrical and plumbing conduits making it simple to install all types of fixtures (geysers, air conditioners, cabinets, closets, etc.)
- Exceptionally long life, doesn't burn as it is already fired at 1000 degree C and has a fire rating F240 - 240 minutes
- Light weight - up to 60% less weight than conventional walling material.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- High compressive strength.
- Natural and green product.
- Faster construction and ease of handling.
|Inches||Req per Sqft|
|16 x 4 x 8||1.125 No's|
|16 x 6 x 8||1.125 No's|
|16 x 8 x 8||1.125 No's|